10/14/13

What hat to wear "Leaf Peeping" - Emporio Armani hat

What hat to wear for a day of "Leaf Peeping"

by Kathleen Lisson

 Emporio Armani hat, Galeries Lafayette scarf, Talbots top, Brooks Brothers pant.


 I am inspired by the colors on the trees in autumn.
Whether you call it Burgundy, Oxblood, Chianti
or wine, this dark red color is at the top of the 
Fall 2013 hat trends and matches well 
with traditional fall colors, 
making it a great color for a Fall/Winter hat.

Find out more about the book 'End Malaria' here:  http://endmalariaday.com/

Know a lady who loves to wear hats? 
Please share this blog with her! 

Want to feel inspired to wear hats?
 Follow Thats a Pretty Hat

13 comments:

  1. Love this hat on you and love this color!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn hued topper! Burgundy (and all its similar shades) is my second favourite colour of all time and I too have been sporting it often this fall.

    Have a terrific Monday,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty with saturated color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a very interesting blend of a bucket hat and a wide-brim hat. The colour is beautiful as well. Gorgeous fall look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combination in this outfit! I love the scarf against the green top! :D


    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin / Check out BASI


    Cassandra | Backtofive
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what stunning colours. This has a wonderful retro vibe to it.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gorgeous hat, the colours are marvellous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favourite hats of yours :)


    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are looking so graceful in this hat!! loved your look :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. This gorgeous color brings out the radiance of your face. I also love the colors of the scarf, which looks great paired with your chapeau.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very pretty color and a really cute hat. Blouse color is a good combination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful colour ..it looks fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this color too - and it looks great on us redheads! ^^ xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I want each post to be the beginning of a conversation, so I try to respond to every comment. Please let me know how you feel!